Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dear Deanne,
I feel the need to share with you the part you've played in my life, up until now.
I remember when I first met you and we were supporting our boys in their soccer adventure, with the Park City Extreme Team.
We would sit on the hill and watch our boys, while sharing lots of stories with one another, and others who would join us!
I remember all the comfort you gave me in listening as I went through my divorce,
and you shared words of wisdom and comfort, always with your beautiful smile!
But, most of all, I remember the feeling I felt when I was in your presence.
Remember, when I ran into you at Walmart?  I don't remember what was said, I just remember I felt I had been embraced by
an Angel of a friend!!  I've kept track of you through stories about your journey in Africa!
I have pictures on my fridge of you and your family!  I've enjoyed emails that have been shared openly, with permission, regarding
your experiences in far off places (smile) and your health.
I want you to know I LOVE YOU!  You have impacted so many lives, mine being one of them!
Deanne, You will always be apart of who I am today, by your tender expression of love!!
Sealed with a HUG!
Always,
Sheila P-A
11-7-09

December 1, 2010
The day of Deanne's service it was quite stormy, so my friend Mona, through much of a process, chose not to journey to Draper, but to find our place of closeness with Deanne on PC Mountain, where we had spent many of times watching Corey & Kip and Robby & Kip play soccer together.  So at 10 a.m. we put on our warmest coats, mittens, snowshoes, and more, taking the dogs, Betsy and Rosie with us, and headed out to hike
up PC Mountain, sharing our personal memories and love for Deanne!!  When we arrived to a certain point, we looked out over the mountain
and yelled at the top of our lungs to the heavens "WE LOVE YOU DEANNE!"  With freezing conditions, we were warmed by the love we feel for her and
felt in return!!
Thanks for sharing Deanne with US!
Sincerely, with love,
Sheila P-A and Robby

My heart goes out to all of her dear family and friends, especially her children and sweet husband!!  We send our love to you all and
will continue to hold Deanne and you all in our thoughts and prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment