Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We have many fond memories of the Krieger Family  from Park City.  We remember when you moved into the condos where we first met you.  Our boys Spencer and Carter were about the same ages as Kip and John.  We used to always comment how we raised them together. Our boys knew your phone number better than ours 649-1113. They would always call and see if they could come over so they didn’t have to drive somewhere outside of Park City.  Spencer and Carter talk often about Deanne making them grilled cheese sandwiches, cut into triangles and of course, rounded out with raw carrots for a healthy meal. When Spencer was young, Deanne was in a hurry for dinner and didn’t have time to go out to the junction to McDonalds.  She had no choice but to take them to Burger King.  She called me and I had to convince Spencer that he was allowed to go there. I don’t think she ever took him there again, but we laughed about that often.
Deanne and I traded volunteering days in the boys grade schools for Spencer and Kip.  One of us would volunteer while the other one tended Carter and John. Carter and John thought that they could tend themselves and on a rare occasions when we had to pick up older kids they did.  The boys played so well together that they spent lots of time doing that. Deanne and I both agreed it was about as easy to have them both than one.  Deanne was the type of person who never kept score if she had tended and helped you more than you did.  She was an easy friend, always giving of herself to help others, even people who were hard to love. My boys loved your house and always felt very comfortable there.
Deanne always juggled her time to make time for friends and family,  She served in the young women’s for what seemed to be forever.  She had a very busy life giving service with a sense of humor.  She was not easily offended by others, usually giving them the benefit of a doubt.
Deanne was like a sister that I never had.  I could ask her to do anything for me or my family and she wouldn’t hesitate.  She loved life, her family, the gospel and all that was important.  We laughed a lot, cried some and had lots of fun.  I love Deanne and all that she taught me and did for me.  She truly is one of the best friends I have ever had.  I love Deanne and her great family.
Love ,
Sue Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment