Thursday, January 6, 2011

Deanne Krieger is a wonderful lady.  I say that in the present tense because I know that her Spirit lives on and will continue to comfort and bless you throughout your lives.  

Deanne had a way of making everyone around her feel special.  She took a genuine interest in other people and was always focused on whoever she was talking to, like he or she was the only person in the room.  Deanne had such a sweet and calming way about her.  I always admired how calm she seemed under any circumstance.  She was always happy, in spite of how ill she may have been feeling.  During one of the last conversations I had with Deanne, she was telling me that she talks to her grandkids every day, and her whole face lit up as she was describing some of the conversations she has had with various grandkids.  She was so proud of her children and grandchildren. 

I was lucky enough to know Deanne in the limited time that I was able to spend with her.  I regret that we never got to explore Florida together like we talked about doing.  I know how much she loved being near the water.  I am so happy for Deanne that she is no longer suffering in her earthly body.  I hope that one day a cure for cancer is found so that others will not have to endure what your family has been through.  Undoubtedly, it has made you all stronger and brought you even closer together.  May the tender mercies of our Heavenly Father bless your lives, and may you take comfort in knowing that you will be reunited again with each other in a place that knows no suffering or sadness.  I love you, Deanne.  Thank you for being you!

Sheralyn B.

No comments:

Post a Comment