Thursday, March 10, 2011

Loved ones of Deanne,

I am Bonnie Smith, my husband is Leo and he served as Bishop in Park City
at one time.  When I met Deanne the first time I was so very impressed
with her and liked her right from the start.  It was not too long after
that when she asked for me to be her counselor in YW's.  I loved working
with her and everything you have said about her in her obituary is so
true.  I have always felt sorry that I lost contact with her because I
really did love her and wanted to stay in touch.  I remember Jana and
Jordan well and taught them in YW's.  They were both outstanding girls
just like their mother.  I'm sorry that Deanne is gone and at such a
young age, but I have to feel that Heavenly Father wanted her home to
Him.  I'm in deed sorry for all of you, Kurt, all of her daughters and
sons and grand children.  I know you will remember her for ever as I will
and hopefully some day I can meet her again.  Deanne was the age of my
oldest daughter and still we were good friends and enjoyed each other and
loved working together.  We tied quilts in my basement and loved the
girls and I always knew that they would be much like their mother.  I
send my love and heart felt sympathy to you all.  Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment